During 2014-15 we have implemented our Transformation Programme to re-align services to better serve the people of Conwy, within the ethos of the new Act.
Some of the most significant developments are outlined below.
- Single Point of Access (Conwy Access Team)
- What Matters Conversation
- Development of Vulnerable People service, and outcome focused specialist assessments.
- Establishment of Community Wellbeing section
- Rural Families First (RFF)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Regional training plan for SS WB act training.
- Code of Practice for Social Care Workers
- Using Person Centred Planning approaches in POVA investigations
- More than Words (update)