Some of the major ways in which we’ve realigned services were to meet the needs of the Social Services & Wellbeing Act 2014, and have been highlighted in that particular section.
Numerous additional initiatives have helped us to reduce our budget or better align services to people’s needs.
- Transformation restructuring
- Development of Vulnerable People service
- Establishment of the Community Wellbeing section
- “Let’s Get working” sustainability
- Families First Commissioning
- Telecare Response Service established via ICF
- Project 5 and the development of the QA framework
- Integrated Safeguarding approach (combining the management of CP and POVA)
- Use of grants e.g. ICF
- Grant review monitoring
- Development of commissioning strategy
- Workwise – accessibility of senior management to all staff
This post is also available in: Welsh