Priority areas for improvement were identified by CSSIW following our 2013/14 report.
Progress in relation to these has been monitored through scheduled engagement meetings during the year and we present a brief overview of progress made, below.
- Strategic plans for developing Community services for people with dementia.
- More timely and or comprehensive reviews of care arrangements for adults in residential care.
- Profile the needs of LAC looking for accommodation and enable a shared understanding of the issues.
- Timeliness of initial child protection conferences.
- Analysis of commissioning activity and development of commissioning strategy.
- Ongoing progress in developing relationships with BCUHB.
- Complaints performance review.