- Reduction in Families First grant AND LAP Grant for Flying Start.
- Equitable Services.
- Managing Resources.
Staffing – deployment of existing resources.
- All Frontline Disability Services.
- Realignment of the Disability Service.
- Ensuring the workforce is trained to deliver the Act.
- Regional Learning & Development.
- Social Services & Wellbeing Act.
New practice initiatives.
- Getting a “When I Am Ready” (WIR) scheme set up by 1st April 2016.
- Creating an Accommodation and Support Strategy for Leaving Care.
- Challenges within the integrated delivery of secondary mental health services.
- Changes to reporting requirements.
- Challenges over the coming year for Family Support & Intervention.
- Developing the Adult Safeguarding agenda.
- Implement the Signs of Safety Model across Case conference processes.
- Self Neglect / Hoarding.
This post is also available in: Welsh