Priority areas for improvement were identified by CSSIW following our 2013/14 report.
Progress in relation to these has been monitored through scheduled engagement meetings during the year and we present a brief overview of progress made, below.
- Strategic plans for developing Community services for people with dementia
- More timely and or comprehensive reviews of care arrangements for adults in residential care
- Profile the needs of LAC looking for accommodation and enable a shared understanding of the issues
- Timeliness of initial child protection conferences
- Analysis of commissioning activity and development of commissioning strategy
- Ongoing progress in developing relationships with BCUHB
- Complaints performance review
This post is also available in: Welsh